A full, healthy head of hair is associated with youth, success, and beauty, and who doesn't want that?
So I got many mails regarding mudra for hair loss. I had given that mudra but for those who still searching for mudra for hair loss here is the link for that..
Hair-loss/greying: Kapha-Kaarak or Pitta-naashak mudra , Prithvi-vardhak or prithvi mudra
These mudra for Hair-loss will work internally to strengthen your hair by increase necessary elements of your body.
Partial or complete loss of hair on the scalp is rather common among men. This more or less expected in the male, but it is very distressing when it occurs in the female . Premature baldness or hair loss is a tendency in certain families. Thinning of the hair is often seen in older women , but complete baldness in the female is fortunately rare. Temporary Baldness may occur following a fever or some prolonged illness. The hair usually returns after patient has recovered from illness. Sudden loss of hair in certain areas, a condition called alopecia areata,, may some times follow exteme nervous shock. This may clear up in few weeks, although some time it will recur
But in this modern world(What a common man call) hair loss is common to every man or woman in this generation. Our older generations never faced this situation apart some people who had Baldness in their family,,
So what is the main cause that people now days loss their hair in young age The reason is obvious pollution, change in life style and unplanned nutrition less eating habits.
In olden days the foods have enough nutrients that help the body to combat all the disorders but now days we don't eat or apply any natural things Believing that is old style and we are after the those products what modern science had given us. I can say one word Science is boon to humanity that is why your able to read my views but it is bane also.It is the one which causes the problem which is not needed and it is the one which gives the solution. So I am not blaming science for you hair loss even I have a little bit hair loss . But one thing is sure that there many things in this world which can be prevented using natural way . Science must be used to prevent rather than cause.
So here some Natural Remdies for Hair disorders and hair-loss and Baldness.
Hibiscus for Hair loss.
Hibiscus is a common garden plant with a variety of flowers sure to attract everyone’s attention. Apart from providing beauty and elegance to gardens and backyards of houses, hibiscus has several medicinal properties. It is a handy medicinal recipe for problems like dandruff, hair fall, premature greying of hair, high blood pressure, upper respiratory tract infections and indigestion.
Hibiscus is generally consumed as hibiscus tea, available in the market. One can also prepare hibiscus tea at home. It is quite simple to prepare a cup of fresh hibiscus tea, which can be consumed as a general health tonic to keep the physiological functions of the body in perfect condition.
Take fresh flowers from a hibiscus plant and dry them under the sun. Crush them into a powder and keep it in a clean and dry bottle. Whenever you feel like taking hibiscus tea, take a teaspoon full of powder and add it to a cup of water. Boil the mixture, filter it and allow the hibiscus tea to cool. You may add honey or lemon or a little bit of sugar to add taste.
Ayurveda and Unani doctors recommend the use of hibiscus tea early in the morning for a day-long feeling of good health.
* Hibiscus tea is often suggested as the best home and quick remedy for high blood pressure. Regular consumption of hibiscus tea will keep the blood pressure under check, preventing major health complications.
* If you are obese and want to reduce your weight, hibiscus tea is the best bet. Research studies have shown that hibiscus tea reduces the blood cholesterol levels in arteries and ensures that blood flows through them without any interruption. Blockade of arteries is a serious problem which may even lead to death if the coronary arteries are involved.
* If it is a hot and sultry day and you feel exhausted, then go in for a cup of cool hibiscus tea.
* Body inflammation and swelling can be reduced through hibiscus tea, as it is believed to be a good diuretic.
* Paste prepared from fresh leaves and flowers of hibiscus can be applied on the scalp for treatment of dandruff. It is good for hair growth too. hibiscus shampoo prevents hair fall.
- Prevents Ageing :- Indian gooseberry has revitalizing effects. It contains an element which is very valuable in preventing ageing and in maintaining strength in old age. It improves body resistance and protects against infection. It strengthens the heart, hair and Different glands in the body. It is said that the great ancient sage Muni Chyawan rejuvenated himself in his late 70s and regained his virility by the use of amla.
- Hair Tonic :- Indian gooseberry is an accepted hair tonic in traditional recipes for enriching hair growth and hair pigmentation. The fruit, cut into pieces, is dried preferably in shade. These pieces are boiled in coconut oil till the solid matter becomes like charred dust. This darkish oil is an excellent oil to prevent graying. The water in which dired amla pieces are soaked overnight is also nourishing to hair. This water should be used for the last rinse while washing the hair.
Washing the hair with Bengal gram flour, keeps them clean, soft and free from hair diseases.
Washing the hair with a paste of cooked black gram dhal and fenugreek lengthens nhair, keeos them black and cures dandruff.
Crushed leaves of sesame are considered beneficial in the treatment of dandruff. A decoction made from the leaves and root is used as hair wash. It I s said to prevent premature graying of hair and promote their growth.
Using the paste of the fresh coriander leaves on the scalp help sprout up fresh hair. Continue this treatement for about a month to discern the effective result . If green coriander be not available , you may use the pulp of the dried coriander seeds. Grind these seeds abd apply the paste on your scalp for a fortnight . This is a tried and tested remedy for baldness.
A typical oil of coriander is also prepared in following way, which is very effective medicine not only for ensuring good hair growth but also for keeping the head cool and clear.
Take about a kilo of green coriander leaves add, Half a kilo water and half a kilo sweet oil and boil together in a steel utensil. When whole of the water content is brunt, leaving only oily substance , take it off the fire and add any permissible color if you want.. Using this oil for head massage bring benign coolness to the brain and head. You may use it to massage any part of the body if any burning sensation is felt . Massaging whole body with this oil in summers is very beneficial.
A fine paste made of Pigeon Pea pulse is highly useful in bald patches. It should be applied regularly.